This is a selection of FSI's financial management services for NIWC clients.
Undersea Warfare and Ship Integration Program Offices: support all aspects of their Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes. On behalf of our clients, FSI
Congress, OPNAV, PEO C4I Front Office: responsible for preparing informational briefs for various audiences; integrate financial data with program management, logistics, and other inputs; develop budget exhibits for all cycles and appropriations, including writing issue papers.
NIWC Business Resource Management Office: serve as the Navy ERP business process and training lead, responsible for things like converting financial data from legacy systems into Navy ERP during go-live
We offer clients like these:
- Overall financial execution
- Expert operational use of Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP)
- Support of Program Health Assessment and Risk Reports
- Data support for the ASN-RDA Digital Dashboard report
- Program acquisition data calls in support of the acquisition process
- Facilitation of the continuous feedback loop from the clients’ financial community to the program management/acquisition community
As the NIWC Navy ERP, we are responsible for tasks such as:
- Financial execution and SAP technical authorities
- Developing financial best practices
- Creating and implementing Cross-Navy Command Navy ERP execution processes and functional design
- Role mapping and user account management
- Providing end-user training in several different ERP modules across the NIWC organization
- Supporting data integrity, help desk, and other existing Navy financial management systems
In addition, as the Navy ERP Project Systems Technical Area Expert, FSI assists in fully implementing both the FIAR (Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness) and Navy ECMF (Enterprise Cost Management Framework) initiatives across the NIWC Enterprise.