ForSIGHT is a turnkey solution for tactical surveillance and C2 operations. With ForSIGHT, we anticipate every challenge.
ForSIGHT is a modular and mobile surveillance communications suite that can be configured for land, sea, and air surveillance. It also includes a comprehensive command center with advanced C2 capabilities and analytics.
ForSIGHT works for both military and commercial domains, such as perimeter or oil and gas security, and can be configured as a mobile or stationary/fixed solution.
Whether you need integrated sensor data, target detection, and/or classification for borders, buildings, or diverse coastal areas, our systems are created with state-of-the-art radars, EO/IR cameras, automated identification system receivers, and tactical VHF and HF systems, as appropriate, to get you the information you need when you need it.
"ForSIGHT is a gamechanger ... detecting threats several kilometers away at night, cueing action group response. Not one IED has gone off in the area." --FSI Client
ForSIGHT is a modular and mobile surveillance communications suite that can be configured with advanced C2 capabilities and analytics for:
- Land (ForTRAK)
- Sea (ForSEA)
- Air (ForAIR) surveillance
We can also create a comprehensive Command Center (ForCOMM). ForSIGHT is applicable across both military and commercial domains such as perimeter or oil and gas security.
How ForSIGHT Works: An Example
ForSIGHT offers turnkey products, but each deployment is customized to suit your objectives, country, terrain, and local team. Here is one common example of how it plays out.
- ForSIGHT trailers are shipped via air or sea via CONEX shipping containers to countries like Somalia, Cameroon, and Uganda.
- Team completes assembly (in less than two days) in virtually any terrain.
- ForSIGHT is deployed and set up.
- Software and sensors are configured and fine-tuned for the environment.
- Using custom-made videos, briefings, and hands-on training, the FSI team trains the client team on how to effectively operate and maintain the ForSIGHT system.
- System is transferred to local forces for operations.
FSI will return to the site to evaluate any issues, train new members, perform new setups and testing, and move ForSIGHT to new strategic locations.
ForSIGHT is fully ITAR compliant and is stowable within a standard shipping container for easy transportation by vehicle or cargo helicopter.
MIL-STD 810 Standardized
Regardless of civilian or military use, ForSIGHT products are rugged and tactical in accordance with MIL-STD 810.
ForSIGHT Technology and Capabilities
- Radar (ground, maritime, low altitude aircraft, and drone detection)
- EO/IR day and night cameras
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Mains, diesel, and solar power generation, including "silent mode" solar/battery operation
- 3G, 4G, LTE secure celluar modem (WAN)
- Radio (VHF/UHF) and SATCOM
- Operator workstations with situational awareness software
- Advanced analytics
- Video tracker and recorder
- Drone sensor integration
- Anti-corrosive materials to combat hard environmental conditions
- Bulletproof shelter
- Extended mast
- Air conditioning